All local people should have the opportunity to benefit from the tourism industry. In many countries, the opposite occures. Where just a few gain, many lose. And the tourists aren’t happy either. With huge prices, yet not contributing to local…
Antigua stole our heart. What a beautiful city! It’s a place, you’ll end up staying longer than planned. All the old, colourful houses, charming little plazas, hip restaurants, cobblestone streets. From every angle you’ll see impressive volcanos on the background,…
If you want to experience local culture, it’s a must to eat local food. Especially in Morocco, where all the food is really fantastic. Marrakesh home dining by ResiRest is a way to get a taste of true local culture….
- Sustainable travel makes a unique experienceExperiences, Sustainable travel16 April 2019
- The joy of Ninh BinhHotspots19 March 2019
- Medellin: at Lenis en Camilio´s homeExperiences10 March 2019
- Connecting people at The GambiaExperiences1 March 2019
- Great food and new friends at Antigua, GuatemalaExperiences18 February 2019