Traveling Morocco during the Ramadan (May 15th – June 14th, 2018). No problem! Just learn about it. If you know the do’s and dont’s, you’ll be fine. What is the Ramadan about? First, a short introduction to the Islam religion….
- Juana, host family and guestExperiences25 February 2020
- Sharing a Moroccan meal is quite a social experien…Culture, Experiences, Food24 January 2020
- Authentic Zulu Culture in St. LuciaCulture, Experiences, Food9 January 2020
- A guide to experiencing local Peruvian foodFood17 December 2019
- Ghana: expectations vs. realityExperiences, Food16 November 2019
4Gambia Antigua Asilah Cambodia Cape Verde Colombia culture Desert dinner experience Domoda experiences Fes Fishing Fuego Gambia Gambian people Ghana Guatemala Guatemalan food Guatemalan people Hanoi island hopping Kampala Latin American culture local culture local food market Marrakesh Medellin Mexico Morocco Movie peru ramadan religion Sri lanka support the locals Traveling Guatemala Trincomalee Uganda veggie veggie food vietnam volcano wildlife